Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 112 Thinking Or Worrying About Future



Be Happy: Try to be happy at all times. When you are happy your skin glows and it shows.

However, I always remind myself that this is it {motherhood, jobless, mommy life} this is where I am & how my life is now since I quitted 'The Office" of course in future I probably will need to work [...] but hey, no 'BUT' with myself and my wild happy little dude, son-shine Adam and sometimes I took a long deep breathe LOL then only I will settle whatever his 'teenage toddler' issue is. Growing up isn't fun part eh? but I can see how to understand being a motherhood with children without helper

Though I am extremely tired now, I am happy? well be honestly with you that my son-shine always give me patient. Being a parenthood and need attention with your children future.  


I never knew cleaning could be so enjoyable but thinking & worrying about FUTURE...




Sometimes I wish I have more time for mommy moments till then...

Dear Pimples... If you are not going to pay rent GET OFF MY FACE! Thank you.

ain't nobody happy eh?

Happy mid-week from Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment