Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 20 A Day in the Life


I planned to be more organized this year.

So little time and wish could press "pause" buttons.



Adam has more vocabulary now and I enjoyed everything  he says because it's just too cute! Well be honest myself, mother and children are communication specially a part of whining is best moments. Sure, his more vocabulary now seem sound familiar with a yellow friend, 'minions' eh?

A second thought, my dear Adam knew and understand a words "ehhh...NO!" well mommy lesson with "Teenage Toddler" for his welcome today, he is a 3-years-old-{3}-months specially on day of 20th* 


Didn't have much time (or energy) to Blogger these days. I was too tired after mommy duty. So hectic these few days and my husband has terrible car accident SIGHS heartbreak and thank god, he is a fine except his injures from right broken shoulder and some stitch on right where his injures. Consider myself for this early year of 2016 I needed to keep my chins up no matter what goes around [...] BREATHE.

I am also trying not to hold or play my mobile nor iMac when I am 'free moment' at home especially in front of Adam.


Coloring is also put on hold because I seriously did not have the energy to do things after mommy duty.

Sorry for my boring post, will post better next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment